Visit AfricAvenir / Exchange & Dialogue at the Francfort Book Fair, 12 to 16 of October, Hall 5.0 D 981
The publishing house AfricAvenir / Exchange & Dialogue has the pleasure to inform readers, editors, distributors, printers, journalists, filmmakers and book lovers that it will take part to the 2011 edition of the Frankfort Book Fair that will take place from the 12 to 16 of October. Our team would be delighted and honored to receive you at our stand: Editions AfricAvenir /Exchange & Dialogue, Hall 5.0 D 981. Three books written by three women with different backgrounds and from different countries but expressing the same vision of the common destiny of humanity have been chosen as headlight-titles for our passage through this international event.
- Hickory Town, tome I, by Karin Oyono. She is a German married to a Cameroonian and has been living in Cameroon since 1967. She has written a fascinating historic novel in six volumes on how Cameroon became German and fell over lastingly under the colonial rule. We will exhibit Volume I of this novel at this book fair.
- Les secrets de ma langue (bilingual version French /German) by Philomène Atyame. She is a Cameroonian who has written four novels in original German and has been lecturing German literature at the University of Yaoundé I since 2003.
- L’Année aux trois étés by Martine Lydie Jacquot. She is a French-Canadian poet and novelist who has been living in Canada for 40 years. She shares his experiences and discovers after having lived three summers in Russia, in France and in Cameroon.
Further new titles
- Crimes et Responsabilité Métaphysique au Cameroun – Perspectives by Robert Kong
- L’Afrique s’annonce au rendez-vous la tête haute ! 2e édition by Kum’a Ndumbe III
- 50 Ans déjà ! Quand cessera enfin votre indépendance-là ??? by Kum’a Ndumbe III
- Nouvelles Interdites by Kum’a Ndumbe III
Prince Kum’a Ndumbe III, Madame Katharina Fink and Madame Ingeborg Mautner will be happy to wellcome you at the stand of our publishing house.
Contact us: Prince Kum’a Ndumbe III., 0049 163 7527281, K. Fink, 0049 171 1706030, I. Mautner 0043 664 4022628