The project consists of diverse activities in the area of political education and culture in regard to selected topics of African-European relations such as international organisations, migration, and social movements. The objective of the project is to develop new perspectives on current global issues such as new policy objectives for a post-2015 development agenda, or a comparison of prospects and risks of the energy transition as well as new „green“ technologies in the global North and the global South.
AfricAvenir International e.V. works in the area of political education with regard to African-European relations. Our activities consist of an established mixture of classical formats in the area of political education such as workshops, lecture series, publications in combination with cultural and artistic activities as well as movies.
- To get to know diverse cultures and contribute to shaping the relationship between Africa and Europe?
- To organise events in a small dynamic team, to research and to develop own original concepts?
- To live in Berlin for 12 month?
- A citizen of he European Union currently residing in the UK
- Able to become acquainted with the operation method of small non-profit organisations rapidly and work independently
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and content management applications?
- Able to engage in diverse cultural contexts?
- Able to speak German (working language), English and perhaps French?
- an interesting, intercultural, constructive and inspiring work environment
- 32h/week, holidays and 520€/month compensation
- Support with settling-in in Berlin
nWe are looking forward to your application via email togro.rinevacirfa@ofni (Cover letter and CV)